Custom Search

Sony W-Series Walkman

Sony W-Series Walkman

When I was in junior high school, I used to bike on the weekend with my friends, either to a suburban part of the city or to a small island nearby. Seriously. I rarely went biking alone since it isn’t fun at all. But it’d be a different story if I had this new Sony W-Series Walkman which developed especially for joggers, bikers, or any others outdoor activity enthusiasts. This audio player has a compact, lightweight body design, which I believe anyone who use it won’t even remember that he/she wears an earphone on his head!

Other features include a 2GB of onboard storage and up to 12 hours of battery life. Unfortunately, no detail whether this DAP will be waterproof / shockproof or not…

About Me

My Photo
Pangeran Berkuda Putih
Only A Person who wanted to roam looked for one answer for the future ....
View my complete profile

Song of Lyrics

Get Money By Adsense , Make money with adsense , adbrite , clixsense , Affiliation

Reviews PDA and The News PDA © 2008 Template by Rumah Online.

TOPO